Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Car

I think that I have found the new used car for me. It is up for sale but I am not usre what I am supposed to do with the superheros that come with it.

At the end of next month, one of four original Batmobiles built by custom car grandmaster, George Barris, for the 1960s TV series, is set to go under the hammer in the UK.

The car was on show recently at the Autosport Show in Birmingham’s NEC no doubt, in part, to help drum up some extra interest.

And interested you will have to be since, in addition to owning your own cape and boots, you’ll want at least £75,000 if you fancy your chances of driving [well, maybe towing] this home from Coys Auctions.-Martin Lynch

via Gizmodo UK











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet superheroes wouldn't forget to take out the recycling.