Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Nude Calendar

This is just flat out wrong.

450 pound man poses naked for calendar

A man from the United States, who weighs 450 pounds and calls himself Chubby Mikey, has posed for a naked calendar.

The 29-year-old has his own website where he appears in nude and semi-nude positions and he's even posed for these pics to become a calendar boy.

"I feel sexy and attractive so that's the way I act," said Mikey, from Memphis, in the US.



"I don't see why I can't pose for photos like any other male model."

The financial consultant is so proud of his voluptuous body he has been selling his calendars for 14.99 dollars.

"Posing for the calendar just felt natural. It was very liberating actually," said Mikey, who appears as an angry bull (May), and with a Christmas hat (December).

1 comment:

H-Money said...

old news, he was on true life "I am a chub chaser"